Friday, February 24, 2017

My Very Pretty Office



Oh man, I have not blogged in a VERY long time.  The reason is, I just don't have enough time to devote to it. But from time to time,I get to do a bit of it because it is really fun. I don't make money from it cause I am neither good enough or have time to do it but I love looking back at all the stuff that's done over the years and reminisce.

Today though, I want to show you my new office.  It is pretty much how I want it to be and I am super happy. This is my sanctuary, it's a place where I do can do my job efficiently because it is soooo organized. It is pretty much the only part of my life that I seem to have altogether. There are no kid's toys in here, I can shut the door to the noise outside, and best of all it is very pretty.



Nice, bright, and open


See these cool chairs? Found them while driving down Southside drive. They are the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on, $15 each. At first I thought I would paint them white with chalk paint. Finally, I've decided I really like them as is.
Add caption


I get the window seat


I like to keep the office nice and simple as not to clutter up the space.



 Ok, Ben gets to use the office, I'm just nice like that.  See how boring his side of the desk is?


Idea curtesy of Pinterest. LOVE this tac board, HD or Lowes $7.00 


This door need some special interest but for now it's ok.



My favorite part, Yay! Everything I need is in here. That's all folks, until next time!


No comments:

About me

My name is Samantha Bartlett and I am a stay at home mom with two rambunctious and adorable children, Isaiah (almost 4) and Ana Lucia (almost 2). I am married to a Bartlett and that has been an adventure in itself. My challenge in life is to Love God with all my heart and to do the best with what I am given.

About me, I love projects! It is inherent in my genes; my dad is a natural born handy man that has an instinct to see how things work; my brother is an interior designer and furniture maker and my mom is a natural craftswoman; I grew up surrounded by these things. As for me, I love anything beautiful and to recreate something new from something old. My mind is filled with endless ideas on how to make things beautiful in a thrifty way. It is important to me to make my as warm, inviting, and efficient, as possible, and I believe anyone can do this in a practical and frugal way.